Applications are reviewed immediately. Applicants will receive notification via Letter of Acceptance or Letter of Rejection.
Allow one week for response time. Successful applicants will be billed for full tuition fee.
- Contact Director Brin Bymin email@example.com to obtain Powell River International Student Application Form
- Complete and submit Application, copy of Passport and School Transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait 48 hours to receive notice of acceptance or refusal
None. Students are assessed on an individual basis and placed in programs according to their needs, abilities and degree of motivation.
English As A Second Language (E.S.L.) instruction is provided along with regular academic courses.
Student’s records of conduct and motivation are weighed on case-by-case assessment.
- Report Cards / transcripts from previous schools
- Copy of Passport and Completed Application Form
International Student Participation Agreement
International students are considered ambassadors for their countries as well as the community of Powell River and should act accordingly while in school, during school events, in the homestay and in the community of Powell River. For Application Form please contact Director Brin Bymin email@example.com